All required information must be provided before the user can submit the abstract. You must select CONTINUE after each section to move to the next stage.
If you wish to revisit any page, select the appropriate button on the left side menu.
- All abstracts must be prepared according to the guidelines provided. Incomplete or incorrect submissions will be returned to the author and must be re-submitted immediately in the correct format to be considered for inclusion in the program.
- You will be able to access the portal account to view completed abstracts and upload new abstract submissions until Thursday 12 May 2022. After this date, abstracts will be published exactly as they are submitted.
- If you need to make any changes to successfully submitted abstracts, including replacing the abstract, please email the Program Coordinator.
- Abstracts must be submitted by the presenting author who should complete all fields on the online submission form.
- Submission of your abstract/s implies you have read, understood, and comply with the Terms and Conditions as outlined in the presenter portal.
Download the Abstract Submission Guidelines and Abstracts Template and use these to submit your abstract in the required format. Abstracts submitted not using the template will be returned for correction.
– Text must be in Arial, 10pt font, single-spaced and left-aligned.
– Your text should be no more than 3000 characters (including title, spaces, and tables, graphs and images). Tables, graphs and images are counted as 500 characters.
– Do NOT include authors or affiliations in the abstract.
– Do NOT include references in the abstract.
To submit multiple abstracts, you must complete each submission individually within your existing account. You do not need to create a new account for each submission, instead, multiple submissions are allowed within your account. Once fully submitted you will not be able to delete your abstract/s, add new abstracts, and overwrite submitted abstracts. To overwrite an existing document before you submit either delete the document by clicking the cross in the top right-hand corner, or by selecting BROWSE and uploading a new document. This will overwrite the previous version of the document in the system.
To submit more than one abstract please select ABSTRACT SUBMISSION in the menu tab and complete all of the required fields for every abstract you would like to submit. Please note that your abstract is only submitted after you have accepted the Presenter Terms and Conditions. Presenter Terms and Conditions must be accepted for every abstract you are submitting.
If you have saved an abstract submission as a draft to come back to later, click VIEW/EDIT ABSTRACTS in the menu tab. Here will be a list of all abstracts you have created and submitted. To make further changes to your submission, click EDIT. To view submitted abstract(s) select VIEW.
Confirming your submissions
Please ensure that you have submitted the correct version of your abstract. If you have any concerns, please email the Program Coordinator or call them on +612 9954 4400.
Authors will be required to indicate their preferred presentation format when submitting an abstract.
Select Podium Presentation if you’d like your abstract to be considered first for an oral Presentation.
Select Poster Presentation if you’d like your abstract to be considered only for a poster presentation.
Select Video Presentation if you’d like your abstract to be considered for a video presentation.
Select Nurses Program as your presentation type to submit for the Nurses program.
Presentation format details
Successful Podium Presenters will be notified of their presentation time in their program allocation email to be sent out after the presenter acceptance deadline of Tuesday 5 July 2022.
Poster Presenters will be asked to confirm acceptance of their poster by Tuesday 5 July 2022. Full details of the format and display of Posters, including a template, will be communicated to the nominated presenting author thereafter.
Successful Video presenters will need to provide the video file for review, following acceptance of their presentation by Tuesday 5 July 2022. Technical guidelines for the video submission to be provided.
Notification to authors
Notification to Authors on whether the abstract has been accepted will be communicated on Tuesday 21 June 2022. Please note the details provided as the author contact should have been for the nominated main contact for your abstract. All correspondence relating to the submission will be directed to this person, and they should, in turn, distribute to all co-authors.
Accepted abstracts will be published as a supplement to the International Journal of Urology (IJU) and will be required to assign copyright to IJU. Abstracts will be included in the publication as provided in the abstract submission portal – no edits will be made.
Abstract speaker registration
The invitation to submit an abstract does not constitute an offer to pay travel, accommodation, or registration costs associated with the Meeting. Similarly, no presenter fee is paid to successful participants.
All presenters must register and pay for the Meeting by the deadline of Tuesday 5 July 2022 for the presentation to be included in the Meeting Program. The presenter must be one of the authors of the abstract.