– Ex-Professor, SN Medical College & University Hospital, Agra, India
– Past President, Urological Society of India, 2019-20.
– Founder President, SAARC Association of Urological Surgeons, 2019-22.
– University topper in Medical College during graduation. Multiple gold medals, distinction / honours in all subjects. Best student of Class of ’79.
– Orations, Gold medals & awards: Himadri Sarkar Oration of Urological Society of India 2021, Urology Gold Medal of USI 2021, UAA lecture in HUA meeting Hong Kong 2019, USI Lecture in NAUS meeting Kathmandu 2019, USI Lecture in BAUSCON Dhaka 2019, SLAUS Lecture and Gold Medal Colombo 2018, UAA Lecture at the EAU Meeting London 2017, President’s Gold Medal of USI 2016, Ranganadha Rao Oration of SOGUS 2016-17, Marudhara Jodhpur Oration of NZUSI 2013, PN Kataria Oration of NZUSI 2010, PV Rao Oration of USI 2006.
– Co-Editor, Journal of Case Reports and Images in Urology. Member, Editorial board of Indian Journal of Urology, 2015-22.
– Reviewer for multiple journals: J Endourology, Urological Research, International J Urology, Urology (Gold Journal), Urolithiasis, Journal of Medical Case Reports, Canadian Urological Association Journal, Indian Journal of Surgery, Indian Journal of Medical Research, National Medical Journal of India, etc.
– Around 100 national & international publications, including several book chapters in textbooks and reference books. Authored / edited several reference books, including ‘Minimally Invasive PCNL’ by Springer Nature.
– Multiple Best paper and poster awards in national & international conferences. More than 300 guest lectures & 200 presentations in national and international conferences.
– One of the pioneers of Endourology in India since 1980’s. Popularized several new techniques including Tubeless PCNL, ultrasound-guided access, Mini-PCNL with high-power Laser.
– Conducted many live operative endourology workshops in Endourology at national and international level. Regularly organizing workshops and training programs in Endourology for national and international trainees.