Prof Stephen Yang is a graduate of the School of Medicine, National Taiwan University in 1985 and finished resident training at National Taiwan University Hospital in 1991. His main research fields are pediatric urology, lower urinary tract dysfunction, urinary tract infection, and minimally invasive surgeries. Up to date, he has published more than 180 peer-review articles.
He currently serves as:
– Professor of Urology and Vice Superintendent of Taipei Tzu Chi Hospital, Buddhist Tzu Chi University
– President of Asian Association of UTI and STI (AAUS)
– Former President of Asia Pacific Association of Pediatric Urology (APAPU, 2018-2021)
– Board member and Chairman of Standardization Committee of International Children Continence Society (ICCS, 2014-2022)
– Board members of Taiwan Continence Society (TCS)